These collages represent the fruit of a lasting obsession with tattoos and street art; they’re also an attempt to understand whatever is left of the Western civilization.
Some of these pieces were featured in the Winter 2022 issue of Open Ceilings: After Hours.
Digital Collage, 2021.
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. aphrodite 1, 4800x6000px [16x20in]
2. aphrodite 2, 4095 × 6487px [13.62×21.62in]
3. hermes, 4130 × 5317px [13.76×17.72in]
3. nymph disrobed, 3735×5972px [12.45×19.91in]
4. dionysus, 8565 × 5899px [28.55×19.66in]